CTA-1000A CT Analyzer automatically determines all relevant current transformer values and compares the results with the selected standard. The device evaluates the current transformer as per the IEC or IEEE standard within seconds with the push of a button.
It facilitates fast and economical on-site testing and calibration of metering and protection current transformers. Manufacturers of current transformers, high voltage transformers and switchgear also use the CT Analyzer for tests during development and production.
0~180Vrms, 12Arms, 36A(peak value)
Voltage measurement accuracy
Operating temperature : -10οC~50οC
Weight and Dimensions
Dimensions: 365 mm×290mm×153mm;
● Easy to use: evaluates the current transformer within seconds with the push of a button;
● Highest measurement accuracy: 0.05% / 2 min when calibrating on site;
● According to IEC and IEEE standards;
● duration of the automatic test < 2min;
● Safety - Tests run at max. 180V;
● Very small and lightweight (<9kg /19.8lbs);
● easy to carry, anti-vibration